Reverse Cavities Naturally and Heal Tooth Decay With This Powerful Tooth Mask
In this article, we are going to talk about natural ways in which you can reverse tooth decaying processes as well as whiten them without paying a visit to the dentist. Namely, it is not entirely true that tooth decays must be treated by a dentist with drilling and filling as those degeneration processes are caused by nutritional deficiencies rather than bacteria.
On the other hand, the tooth masks mentioned in this article have been proven to be a very good alternative in oral care if they are accompanied by some changes in your lifestyle:Read More
• consume more foods rich in vitamin D and K2, such as full fat milk, cream, ghee, grass fed butter and chicken.
• cut off the intake of white refined sugar
• practice oil swishing in the morning, at least three times a week
• do flossing before bedtime
Here are several recipes for tooth masks that can be used for removing stains from your teeth and healing some early decays.
1. Tooth mask with coconut oil, clove oil and turmeric
– 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of organic coconut oil
– 2 drops of clove oil
– (optional) a pinch of sea salt
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Then, brush your teeth with this paste and leave it on your teeth for 2 minute. In the end, brush your teeth again and rinse them with water.
2. Tooth mask with baking soda and mint (for teeth whitening)
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
– two drops of lemon juice
– one drop of peppermint essential oil
– (optional) 1/4 teaspoon of dried mint powder
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Apply the mixture on your teeth with a toothbrush. After three minutes or more, spit the mixture and rinse your teeth with water.
3. Tooth mask with activated charcoal, licorice and clay (for instantaneously white and shiny teeth)
Note: This mask has been confirmed to be beneficial by a number of people. It gives instant results and its powerful ingredients remove the plaque fast, leaving the teeth whiter.
– ½ teaspoon of activated charcoal
– ¼ teaspoon of licorice root powder
– a pinch of good grade betonite clay powder
– a drop of sweet orange essential oil
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Apply the mixture on your teeth and leave it on for about three minutes. Wash your teeth well with water and remove the mask completely.
Note: Make sure you don`t swallow the ingredients while the masks are in your mouth cavity. Do not leave on the masks for more than a couple of minutes. Also, do not use any ingredients that you are allergic to.